Monday, May 15, 2006

Do I still hear the tunes???

Well belated mother's day to all and hope is was good for you as it was for me. Visited my mother and grandmother for a while and then ate large amounts of food!! Namely a two pound hamburger from Red's Barbeque and a really large bowl of seafood gumbo!!! from the Schooner!!! I literally stuffed myself til I hurt. It was quite wonderful. Well I am claming that i am going to win the lotto tomorrow (it's 96 million), I spent 10 bucks on it but I really should have spent 20 and mega plyed it but 96 million is plenty for me!!! Well there's my weekend.

OMG I have a question for all! When someone asks you to tell you the name of a wireless router that you are attempting to connect to, would you say SSID and I dont see another name? Dear god why do consumers not understand??! It kills me to think we as a culture are this stupid. Gees. It should not be a surprise due to most calls that I take are usually from the Mid-east or Southern states. In-breeds I guess???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home